I needed a place for my family to eat, rest and shower while we attended a 24-hour Cancer Relay in Big Bear. I stumbled across this place and it was everything and better! After a lot of walking (in the relay), the beds, massage chair and easy access to food storage and preparations were such a blessing. Property Management staff was also very professional and friendly.
I plan to take my family back for a vacation next time.
|Ease of booking||Directions to the property|
|Key pickup/access to the property||Overall condition|
|Quality of bedding/mattresses||Kitchen/utensils quality|
|Cleanliness of bathroom||Quality of facilities/amenities|
- The property was “as advertised”.
- I recommend the location.
- The property was a good value for the price paid.
- The property provided wifi/internet access.
- My security deposit was returned on time.
Kristina G. Big Bear Townhouse, Aug 2015